Trails End Company Incorporated is committed to a safe and healthy environment for staff, suppliers and the community in which we live and work. Here is what we are doing to help flatten the curve.
Updated: June 25th 2020.
Covid Policy Points
We continue to evolve to meet the needs of our customers while still maintaining appropriate and safe distance for the safety of our staff and customers alike. While we are still operating with a closed door policy, we will continue to update this page so please check back for the most up to date information.
- Our front gate off Welland Ave is now open, so please enter through the front gate.
- We have set up all of our samples on our front patio, so please feel free to come take a look, while still maintaining a 6 foot distance from other customers
- We have a limited quantity of bags available for pick up, please call ahead for availability. When you do come to pick up your bags, we ask that you:
- Ensure you have space in the trunk/back of your vehicle for our staff to safely load the bags
- Please remain in your vehicle while the bags are being loaded by our staff
- We continue to offer online ordering and over the phone ordering for pre-arranged bulk pick up.
- We do have plexiglass set up at the front of our store for customers without a prepaid order.
- Delivery options available online or over the phone.
- Grass seed, fertilizer and landscape fabric can be added to deliveries and taken with the driver.
- We are operating with limited staff, we appreciate your patience.
We are monitoring the situation as the impact of COVID-19 unfolds in our region and beyond and we will continue to review the best protocols for the safe continuation of the services we provide to the community.
Please send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be safe and stay healthy!