CORONAVIRUS: It’s Impact
Trails End Company Incorporated is committed to a safe and healthy environment for staff, suppliers and the community in which we live and work. Here is what we are doing to help flatten the curve.
Updated: May 20th 2020.
We have chosen to maintain our closed door policy for the safety of our staff and customers. There is limited space at our yard and it being our busiest time of year, we cannot maintain physical distancing if we were to open our doors. We will continue to update this page so please check back for the most up to date information.
- No bag sales at this time.
- Delivery options available online or over the phone.
- Grass seed, fertilizer and landscape fabric can be added to deliveries and taken with the driver.
- Pre-arranged pickup of bulk material. Orders must be placed over the phone or online before coming, please give us notice. Use back gate off Nielson across from UHAUL and please be careful, it can be very busy.
- Our office hours are Mon – Fri: 8 – 5, Sat 8-4, Closed Sun
- Due to high call volume, it may be hard to get through, please leave a message or send us an email.
- We are operating with limited staff, please give as much notice for delivery as possible, we are currently booking 2-3 days in advance.
We are monitoring the situation as the impact of COVID-19 unfolds in our region and beyond and we will continue to review the best protocols for the safe continuation of the services we provide to the community.
Please send any questions to email@example.com.
Please be safe and stay healthy!