Trails End Company Incorporated is committed to a safe and healthy environment for staff, suppliers and the community in which we live and work. Here is what we are doing to help flatten the curve.
Updated: September 14th 2020.
Covid Policy Points
We continue to evolve to meet the needs of our customers while still maintaining appropriate and safe distance for the safety of our staff and customers alike. We will continue to update this page so please check back for the most up to date information.
- Our front gate off Welland Ave is now open, so please enter through the front gate.
- Our building is open to the public with plexiglass set up.
- Masks are mandatory in the building. If you cannot wear one, please phone in and we will have someone meet you outside our store.
- The samples of our products have been moved back inside for the Fall season.
- When you do come to pick up your bags, we ask that you:
- Ensure you have space in the trunk/back of your vehicle for our staff to safely load the bags
- Please remain in your vehicle while the bags are being loaded by our staff
- We continue to offer online ordering and over the phone ordering for pre-arranged bulk pick up.
- Delivery options available online or over the phone.
- Grass seed, fertilizer and landscape fabric can be added to deliveries and taken with the driver.
- We are operating with limited staff, we appreciate your patience.
We are monitoring the situation as the impact of COVID-19 unfolds in our region and beyond and we will continue to review the best protocols for the safe continuation of the services we provide to the community.
Please send any questions to email@example.com.
Please be safe and stay healthy!