Gro-Max is a dark, rich, soil formulated for optimum root growth and plant health. Recommended for vegetable gardens, flower beds, lawn seeding and amending nutrient deficient soils.
- Light weight blend of compost, aged bark and peat
- Well-draining soil that resists compaction
- Formulated for optimum root growth and plant health
- High organic matter content, optimum pH, water holding and porosity
- pH 6.8 – 8.0
- OMRI listed for organic use
A well balanced screened topsoil enriched with compost, recommended for building up low areas and grading your lawn for under sod.
- Sandy loam texture
- Added leaf and grass compost
- Good soil structure
Our Triple-Mix is a screened soil mix that has compost and black peat loam added for nutrients. Recommended for starting new garden beds, this soil builds up well and has excellent soil texture.
- Screened soil
- Leaf and grass compost
- Black Peat Loam
- Sandy loam soil texture
- Excellent soil structure
- Good moisture retention
Contractor Soil is used where added nutrients aren’t required. An economical alternative.
A complete, ready-to-use soil for potting indoor plants.
- For container potting of a wide variety of plants
- Contains, peat humus, sphagnum peat moss, perlite, sand, lime, fertilizer with micronutrients
- Weed free
- Ready to use